Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
West Academic Study Aids
The West Academic Study Aids Collection provides access to hundreds of study aids, hornbooks, and audio lectures on a wide variety of subjects.
To access WestAcademic Study Aids, create a personal login using your Texas Tech email so you can access WestAcademic when not on the university network. Creating a personal account also allows you to take notes, keep track of often used titles, and more.
A number of popular series are included on WestAcademic, including:
- This study aid contains essay questions and multi-choice questions.
- It contains answers that explain why one choice is correct and why the alternatives are wrong.
- This series has lectures by law professors in mp3 format.
- Nutshells are compact guides that provide readers with a quick, simplified, yet thorough summation of the law.
- This series focuses on core principles and concepts fundamental to understanding the subject matter.
- This series helps law students recognize and understand the basic principles and issues of law covered in a law school course.